Advice for Fathers with a child at school

Schools have been at the forefront of the new world order of gender engineering. They cannot be considered in reality to be male-friendly zones. In primary schools a male presence has been vitually eliminated with the exception of the male janitor and the occaisional head master. In secondary schools this process is well under way and female teachers dominate. You should therefore approach any school with extreme caution. Do not assume these organisations are neutral. This information is taken from a DfEE leaflet Ref: 0092/2000. Copies of this are available direct from the department for Education and Employment in London.

This is the Department for Education and Employment (DfEE) definition of a parent:

Parental reponsibility is defined in the Children Act 1989. If a father was married when his child was born then he has automatic parental responsibility, even if divorced. If the parents of a child were not married to each other when the child was born, the mother automatically has parental responsibility, but the father does not, even if named on the birth certificate. An unmarried father can however aquire parental responsiblity by applying to the family courts. This is extremely easy if the mother consents to sign a parental responsibility application form. If she does not then the unmarried father should apply direct to the family court to obtain parental responsibility.

This is the DfEE definition of how (someone other than the childs natural parents) can aquire Parental Responsibility:

What schools should do

Everyone who is a parent (as defined above) has the right to participate in decisions about a child's education. School and LEA staff must treat all parents equally.

These are the rights of fathers and those with parental responsibility:

This is what schools should do with their records:

This is what schools should do about school trips and medical issues:

Our own concerns:
Back to Home Page